Monday, April 14, 2008

Kyle's Birthday Celebration!


I'm sorry to say that Kyle's Birthday was several weeks ago and I am just now getting some pictures up.
We had a great time together when Terry, TT and Katy made the trip down to help celebrate Kyle's birthday on a Saturday evening, just four days after the actual event. Kyle's actual birthday was pretty sad. I had to work, and poor Kyle was left by himself for most of the evening. I did come home eventually and promptly threw in a frozen pizza for dinner. What a sad state of affairs! He did appreciate hearing from several family members who remembered what special day it was. Saturday turned out to be much better. We celebrated at Red Lobster and as always, it was quite the experience. I always find it amazing. And Kyle and I have now been there three times together, these are the only three times ever. This just added to the excitement of Kent's gift. Thanks Kent and Kate and Afton! On top of the great dinner, Kyle also ended up with a nice jello cake and a lovely evening. The following pictures are just a few from the happy event. Of course, I had to put Kyle and I at the top. It actually is my blog, if you forgot. :) Thanks everyone! We love you all!

1 comment:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I am glad that at least the day after Kyle's b-day has good. We can't wait to come out there again.