Monday, April 28, 2008

The Final Countdown!

  Well, folks the end is almost here.  I have literally seven days of teaching and seven days of work left.  Holy cow!  I can't wait for the sweet moment when I will finally be done.  Its been a good four years, but my time is drawing to a close.  This last month has been absolutely packed.  My schedule is still the same, teach all day and work until 8 or 8:30 four nights a week.  I have also added in the stress of getting my mission papers completed.  Why the time crunch, you may ask?  I lose insurance in two weeks.  At that point in time, all the doctor visits that are necessay would be way too expensive.  Now you wouldn't think going to the dentist and doctor would be that big of a deal, but as Kyle so clearly stated today, I am simply a baby in these matters.  I was explaining to him that I was hungry because I only ate about two bites of my lunch because I was so nervous for my 3:00 doctor's appointment.  Last week I went to the dentist and the morning of was spent in at least ten minutes in tears on the phone to my mom.  That's what mom's are there for, so their 22 year old daughters can call and cry about going to the dentist.  Seriously people,  I have an irrational fear.  Anyway, I go to the dentist again tomorrow for the inevitable fillings I will receive and I go back to the doctor's on Wednesday for test results.  Then on Thursday the day before I graduate, it is one more visit to the dentist to have my one and only wisdom tooth removed.  If that tooth ever gave me any wisdom, it will be gone soon.  And while I vent to you all about my hard life, there are three boys in the livingroom playing Nintendo Wii Mario Cart.  What a life. I love it.  Have a good day everyone, and I'll let you know how the rest of my semester ends up.  Love ya.

3 comments:

bethellen said...

yeah for it almost being over! congrats. keep plugging kid. it will be all over soon, then you'll be off to the MTC! Hip hip hooray. see my blog for further details on my thoughts...

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Wow that is a lot going on in such a short amount of time. Mission papers! Nice! That is exciting. As for the dentist I am one of those weirdos who loves going. Let us know how everything goes!

Melissa Lasley said...

Hey, so does this mean you are planning on going on a mission? Very cool. I hope we can see you sometime soon!