Saturday, August 16, 2008

Double Mission Call!


As most of you already know, Kyle and I both put our mission papers in. I received my call to the Florida Jacksonville mission in late July. Kyle received his mission call to the California Oakland Mission, Spanish speaking just this past week. I report to the MTC September 10th and Kyle October 29th. I am so excited to go, but also extremely anxious and scared. I feel ready but homesick and heartbroken. I miss Iowa and comfortability and Kyle already. How sad and pathetic is that? I know a mission is what I need to be doing right now, but the heart still aches. I could go on and on, blubbering like a baby but I won't. My life is changing fast. I leave in less than a month, and there seems to be a million and one things left to do. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you both! What a fabulous thing to do-I know you'll never regret it.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. It is so wonderful that you get to go on a mission. I know you will be a good missionary. I am sorry about the heart ache. Sometimes what you know you should be doing isn't always the easiest thing to do. I admire you very much.

Jen said...

yeah! i'm not sure I've got your email anywhere either. mine is jenthe1ndrwmn at yahoo.

I've been thinking about you, babe!